Thursday 19 April 2012

What's to Come



Hey Followers... or Followers to be :P. I'm Robyn Marie,


We all love our food whether it is healthy or not. So I thought to myself last night I'm going to start a Blog about food i cook and how people rate it.

So this is my first Blog..........

I plan to give to you a range of different recipes with an estimated price for the Ingredients. Some that are hard... and some that are just so easy. I will let you know where the recipes have come from or even if i have just made them up myself, which i actually do :)

I also thought it would be fun to get a Chef involved so i asked my BEST friend Sophie to help me out with a few things and also throw in a few of her creations. She's not a quite a Chef yet but she is very close and makes some good food.

I'm starting on a Gluten Free diet for a week next week so i thought we would kick everything off Monday with a gluten free recipe and continue for the whole week with a few more gluten free ones to come.

Soph's going to kick it off with a Gluten Free Chicken Wing Dish served with Garlic Roast Veg.. Sounds so Yum.

We won't always be Gluten free but just to cater for my current Diet. We will still continue to post some Gluten Free recipe's though.

It's always good to try a different food wether it's Gluten Free, Asian, Indian, Italian or..... even something Sheldon Cooper would eat.

We hope to tickle your taste buds and are looking forward to you joining our journey of Fantastic Food!

No comments:

Post a Comment