Tuesday 24 April 2012

Few Technical Difficulties


Hey all you sexy things!

Though we have no blogger followers... we do have some Facebook ones... why not Like us on there?

Unfortunately I'm having a few technical difficulties I will have to work through before I can post a recipe.

Bit disappointing I have worked hard to get everything ready to go and my template failed.
But on the plus side the first few recipes i have trialed are absolutely DELICIOUS.
Also they were Gluten Free.
  • Triple Choc Chip Biscuits
  • Pasta with Homemade Tomato Sauce
  • Zucchini Slice

Stay tuned tonight and hopefully I will be able to work out the kinks.
I should have something else posted.
Who knows you might get double the deliciousness in one night.

Follow me it's not creepy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment