Friday 27 April 2012

Time to get UP to date

So the week is slowly coming to an end.
I bet you are all excited for Saturday and Sunday! I know I am...

Anyway the theme for the week just past was Gluten Free to help with my diet!
I found that Gluten Free actually isn't that bad but I'm sure after a while it would
get hard to do as EVERYTHING has gluten in it... well almost :)
We made for you some Delious Chicken Dishes, a Zucchini Slice, Some Crunchy
Choc Chip Biscuits and a yummy home made Tomato Based Sauce.
Have you Trialed any of these dishes? Why not rate them with a Comment below the recipe.
Cooking Tasting and Rating is what we are all about... Oh ... and good food!

I bet your wondering hmmm... what do the girls have up their sleves for next week?
Well.. I'm going to let you in on a little secret...
Pasta, Lemon Gelato, Osso Buco... its ITALIANO!

YES. For next week from Monday to Sunday we will be giving you delightful Italian recipes. All cooked by Sophie Jacobsen and I (Robyn Marie) as all our dishes are.

Why not post us one of your recipes we will cook it and post it on our Blog with your name on it... Or send in dish ideas and themes.

It's all Just4Food.

So keep tuned in and dont miss a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment